Monday, November 2, 2009

Getting Ready for the Holidays

Where did this year go? I'm having a hard time believing it's already November and the Holiday season is upon us. With all my children within 30 miles of me again, I'm looking forward to having one big Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner instead of as many as 3, when they were taking turns coming home. Some years it was one continuous meal from Christmas til New Year as most of my children worked in either the entertainment or retail business. This year will be different in lots of ways for us. I am going to be organized and get it done in an orderly manner, is what I keep telling myself but we all know I will be cooking up to and including the last hour, as most of you will be doing also.

One thing I am sure of, is having the goodies made ahead of time as I am using my half fast cooking method this year. By that, I mean, buying some of the items instead of making them from scratch. You never know what kind of good eats you can make using a pound of Almond Bark, a bag of nuts or pretzels, some raisins and a little cooking magic, until you try.

I'll be having classes the first three Saturdays in November. Come and let me show you how easy it is to impress your friends, neighbors and family with some Short Cut cooking.

If you would like more information on how you can be part of one of my Short Cut Cooking Demo's, please write me at FayleeJames@Yahoo.com or call me [423] 765-1696.

Looking forward to hearing from you and maybe trading ideas on how we can make life easier for the both of us.

Faylee

No comments:

Post a Comment