Thursday, November 5, 2009

Living Well, For Less

No matter the time of our lives, we all want more for our money. One of the best ways to do that is to learn to cook. When you know how to put a great meal on your table, going out and spending three times that much for the same food, looses it's appeal.
While I have eaten lots of good food at other peoples homes or restaurants, I prefer my own cooking. I know just how I like it. From just how much dressing to put on my salad to how much sugar goes into my dessert, it's all me.

You too, can have that same feeling with a few lessons. Come and be part of my cooking demo on Saturday Nov 14th. and 21st. to see how easy it is to cut your food expenses, to delight your family and friends with a great meal.

Write me at FayleeJames@yahoo.com or call me [423] 765-1696 for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment